[Dixielandjazz] Bohems in the UK

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 06:02:33 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

It'll come as a surprise to Tamas to find that his The Bohem gig on Aug 22nd
has had an "upgrade":-)

The Lamb at Wantage where he was due to play is going to be closed for about
4 months because of  flood damage.

By great good fortune, one of our favourite venues: Fat Lil's Witney has
suspended its usual weds activities for August so we can have it.  It's not
quite walking distance from our house where they'll be having pallets on the
(concrete) floor :-) but it'll be a nice short trip in the middle of their
tour.

I'd be grateful if UK members would pass the word round to friends.... or
even people they don't much like-)  ....the Jazz Guide with the incorrect
info will be winging its way round the country any time now.

Thanks Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire