Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Mon Jul 23 10:43:12 PDT 2007

Yes there is some overlap, but definitely a different distribution
list.  I monitor (read: lurk) in both, but so far Tradjazz is not nearly
as voluminous, and as has been pointed out, is more centered on the US
East Coast around Radio OKOM which is based in New Jersey.  However, the
interest and content are very similar

Don Robertson
Napa, CA