[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Attack

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 23 08:02:07 PDT 2007

Quote [As far as the washboard goes, the best form of defence is attack!
Bob "thimbles and thumbles" Smith]

That's exactly the kind of remark Gunter would have made - - in the
true tradition of "washboard derision/delusion/dementia", his spirit
lives, providing the constant chuckle.

I believe that DJML is  doomed to extinction if ever there is a time we
don't have a least some news regarding the washboard (at least within a
50 year time period. . . . do I hear 100?)

Bill  "I try to tell people not to read my stuff, but it's too late
now" Sharp