[Dixielandjazz] Jack Maheu and Barbara Lane

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 21 23:57:27 PDT 2007

This from Eddie Bayard:

This is for all the people that is interested in Jack's well being.
I stopped in to see Jack at 6 pm today (Sat) and was welcomed into his house
by his
new wife Barbara Lane. They were married yesterday in the Wedding Chapel on
Burgundy
Street in the French Quarter. Rose Mancini (Dutch's widow from Fritzel's)
also visited
about 6:30pm.
Jack told us he was very lonely living in the house he built to enjoy his
life, but
found comfort in having Barbara and her daughter living there with him.
The ring Jack was wearing for many years was redesigned by Jack and is now
Barbara's
wedding ring.
Jack seems to be very happy to be married again and said he is now inspired
again
to play his clarinet. He played a few songs but he still has a long way to
go. We
wish him all the happiness to have him feel good again about life and his
recovery.
Barbara seems to enjoy being Mrs. Jack Maheu and we can only hope and pray
she is
sincere. I don't know what else I can say now he is married to her except to
wish
him well in his
new marriage. It was Jack's idea to get married yesterday, he told us.
I will continue to stop in to see him and make sure he is okay and doing
good. He
has been using his pool and wants to invite all his friends to come over for
a swim.
Lets all hope and pray for him. I know it hasn't been easy since his stroke.
Eddie
Get a sneak peek of the all-new
AOL.com
.
AOL at
AOL.com
.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the
 best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the
Swiss
 hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany
 doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are
 named Bush, Dick, and Colon."
--Chris Rock, 2/28/2007