[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter

Gossgang at aol.com Gossgang at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 18:33:18 PDT 2007

Hello,

I just wanted to say that I've just finished reading many wonderful posts by
many of you...my father's dearest friends; it appears that whether or not he
ever met many of you in person he still considered you all "friends." I am
compiling your posts in a journal for Bev and the familiy to have as keepsakes.
While reading them I find myself both laughing and crying. I'm amazed at this
whole other world of people he knew!!

We miss dad so much already, and your kind recollections and praises of him
really have touched us all. A heartfelt thanks to you.

Claudia (Gunter) Goss