[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter RIP

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Thu Jul 19 12:33:33 PDT 2007

Indeed sad news.  I knew Bill mostly from this list, but our encounters
in person were quite enjoyable and memorable.  A true human of humans.
The Frenchies in Sac à Pulses express their sympathies to his dear
family and friends as well.  Cell Block and SAP had the pleasure of
mixing it up a bit at Pismo several years back.

We have a gig at the Maubeuge festival tomorrow night.  We'll do one for
you our friend.

And, I'll have a sip of single malt in your honor.

-Gary