[Dixielandjazz] It's a Small World

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Jul 16 08:45:22 PDT 2007

Speaking of Waltzing Matilda.  A couple of weeks ago I got a request for
Waltzing Matilda.  I try to find requests so that when we go back to a place
I can play it.  I have looked through every book I have and I have thousands
of tunes but I don't have that one.

Does anyone have a lead sheet on Waltzing Matilda (with words)?

I have a 24/7 fax machine if that's more convenient than e-mail -
314-524-3610
Larry
St. Louis