[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Los Angeles, July 24-August 1

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:00:50 PDT 2007

Hello Listmates,
A very good friend of mine will be in Los Angeles July 24 (she's
flying on the 24th, so perhaps I should have written 25)-August 1, and
would be interested in hearing some live jazz during that time.
She'll be staying in the Farmers' Market area (meaningless to me, but
she says that the locals know what that means).  As it is not clear
whether she'll have a car, or whether her family will be interested in
going far away (Anaheim is probably too far), she'd be interested in
something nearer home.
Could you help?
Cheers,
Marek