[Dixielandjazz] Colorado Springs Area Gig

John Blegen jcblegen at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 08:56:48 PDT 2007

I'm looking for an OKOM guitar or piano player to work a very relaxed gig with me in Green Mountain Falls, CO, on August 11 from 8 pm to 10 pm.  I'm a clarinet player currently working with the Chicago Cubs Dixieland Band, and I sub now and then for Harold Smith and Chuck Hedges, to give you an idea of the kind of music I play.  We're looking for someone in the Colorado Springs area.  If you're interested (or if you can recommend someone), please e-mail me at jcblegen at sbcglobal.net or call me at 847-866-8874.

John Blegen
jcblegen.com