[Dixielandjazz] Free Jazz Concert In Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Jul 13 13:46:23 PDT 2007

 The STJS Jazz in the Park free Concert on Sunday July 15th featuring the K
Street
Ramblers
has been changed from the Woodlake Park (as advertised in the Sacramento
Bee) to the Hagginwood Park.

Place:
Hagginwood Park
3299 Marysville Blvd.
Sacramento
Time: 6:00PM to 8:00PM Sunday July 15th

Directions to Hagginwood Park:
>From I-5 take Reno exit to I-80 past Truxel Rd., Northgate Blvd and Norwood
Ave.
Take the Raley Blvd/ Marysville Rd. exit off I-80 and continue south on
Marysville
Blvd.0.9 mile.
The Park is on the right.

>From Roseville take I-80 towards San Francisco, Take the Raley Blvd /
Marysville
Blvd. exit and go South on Marysville Blvd 0.9 miles. The park is on the
right.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --