[Dixielandjazz] Benko Jazz Band....

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Jul 9 14:11:28 PDT 2007

Hank,

I don't know about the Benko Jazz Band as far as where they might be
performing.  you might check their web site.

However, there are two other great bands there in Hungary that I know of.

One is the Bohem  Ragtime Jazz Band, info below.

Tamas ITTZES
> violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
> Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
> Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
> Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
> Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
> E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
> Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com

The other is named something such as the Hot Jazz Band of Buda Pest (or
Hungary) also led by a musician named Tamas.

Tamas Ittzes can help you with any info you need about music in Hungary.

Good luck.

--Bob ringwald