[Dixielandjazz] Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jul 7 16:00:38 PDT 2007

Re:  Sittin' In !!  Thread.

Saint Gabriel's celestial brass Band will be performing at the Big Indiana State Fair, in Indianapolis on August 14,15,16, 2007  two shows a day on the Main Street stage and also in the nightly Parade at 6:30 p.m.   I am entertaining some other situations in the area and will post them if we accept them.    And Jazz Societies out there in that vicinity that might be interested can contact me if you have interest in inviting us to play at one of your events while there.  ( Of course I am not holding my breath on that issue ) :))   You could at least tell all your members that we will be appearing at the Fair and maybe a few of them will  show up and see us.   will we be playing OKOM,  you bet we will be playing Traditional New Orleans Jazz, Blues and Zydeco and Gospel daily.

If anybody wants a Nawlins Jazz funeral while we are out there we would also be happy to play for it as well, and if you don't plan on dying in August, that's Ok, you can still hire us to play under our Pre Need program!!   Pay Now Die Later !   That way you can attend your own Funeral and share in the Booze and food that all your freeloading friends and relatives will enjoy without you when you do die :))

Anybody in the area want to some join us in the Parade you are welcome, just let me know, your planning on it and I'll have a spare UNIFORM handy, and You too can go back and tell all your friends you played with those Funky Nawlins Boys.     Once you have done that I assure you you will have entitlement that you never knew you had :))  Like telling that and plunking down $5.00 at the Beer concession will get you a Beer.   Heck I might even buy the Beer. :))

It will definitely be an experience for you, and you just can't have more fun than we do in a Parade with your clothes on.  :))   Ladies encouraged to play without their clothes, and we will all buy the Beers and some of the guys might even pay your their wages for doing it. :))

Of course we will probably never be invited back to THAT Fair again if you do :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins