[Dixielandjazz] THE BILMAR BAND (WAS BOBCATS)

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Thu Jul 5 15:03:12 PDT 2007

Interesting, Diann -- Thanks.    Yes, I knew Davis had died, sadly.    But who is the exBobCat player you mentioned in the Bilmar band ?    Sorry, we'll probably never get to see you at the Bilmar.    We live in Sacramento and probably never will get to Florida again.    I did sit in with Frank and the band at the Bilmar when our band, Fulton Street, played the Clearwater jazz festival many years ago.   It was great fun.