[Dixielandjazz] "Jazz" the word.

Rob McCallum rakmccallum at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:53:15 PDT 2007

Hi all,

The baseball reference is very interesting.  I play in the historic baseball
program at Greenfield Village/Henry Ford Museum, where there are a number of
baseball scholars.  I forwarded this bit to them to see if they've ever run
across references to the word jazz in a baseball context.  When they get
back to me, I'll pass on what they have to say.

All the best,
Rob McCallum
myspace.com/solarjazz