[Dixielandjazz] Cherokee

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 21:41:06 PST 2007

How interesting how things change!!!  My experience was about 1992  with a
very popular community concert band that draws thousands to  summer park
concerts, then he made a trip with the band up to Hannibal, MO for  another outdoor
concert in a park there.  A brief rehearsal and three  concerts and nothing
unpleasant happened.  He played only trumpet, both a  couple of solos numbers and
some arrangements with the band.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/31/2007 11:02:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,