[Dixielandjazz] Wild Man Blues - The Marsalis You Tube

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 15:57:41 PST 2007

Posted on behalf of Marek Boym in Israel. BTW, Marek, what's with the
suicide bomber in Eilat? My wife who berated me for travelling there to play
in August last year with Wiggins at the Red Sea Jazz Festival, just now said
to me: "See, I told you it was dangerous to go."

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Hello Steve,

Lovely stuff, that Wild Man Blues.

We should remember that one of Jelly Roll Morton's LPs in the RCA Vintage
series was "Hot Jazz, Pop Jazz, Hokum and Hilarity"

Please pass this on to DJML, if you can (it must be converted into plain
text).