[Dixielandjazz] Woody Herman's Caldonia

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 00:20:44 PST 2007

I have to agree with you, Bill. This is one album which never got the
respect it deserved. I'm glad to hear that it's been released on CD. While
many downplay Woody's jazz chops when discussing the various bands Woody
fronted, this puts Woody front and center and he shows just how well he
could play.

Stan
Stan Brager