[Dixielandjazz] Is a Jack higher than a spade??

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 30 17:35:07 PST 2007

Norahs freezin on the trolley     (If I remember ),

  Ah yes, "The songs of the Pogo" in my collection, the LP,

  Re: Louis and Keely, Capital did a CD release several years ago, listening to "Banana split for my Baby " . Las Vegas show were great, and the Lake Tahoe. the same.

  Slainte

  Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge

  Ed Coltrin

rahberry at comcast.net wrote: