[Dixielandjazz] Louis Prima

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 22:09:26 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/30/2007 12:06:03 A.M. Central Standard Time, Gluetje1
writes:

Thanks, Steve, for the lead-ins to chasing down other Louis Prima and  Keely
Smith's on YouTube.  I agree with your thought about them as  prototypes for
Sonny and Cher.  Partially because I have this  relic-memory of watching them
on our little black and white TV doing Bir Mir  Bist Du Shoen.  Notice that
Winkipedia makes that same claim in a nice  little brief write-up about them.
Keely Smith perhaps still doing some  light touring???  Lots of their stuff
available places like  Amazon.com
Ginny

In a message dated 1/29/2007 8:31:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,