[Dixielandjazz] Bissonnett's Columbia Condon set.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 29 10:53:51 PST 2007

I just ordered it, so will report back soon!

And speaking of "soon", anyone interested should very definitely jump on it,
because he has ONLY TWO LEFT, and once they're gone, they're gone!,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org