[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Movies

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 29 08:13:49 PST 2007

Folks--
     A clarinet-playing friend of mine here in Austin recommended the
movie "Swing" (see below).  (It's also listed on the Internet Movie
DataBase at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0140590/.)
     I haven't seen it myself, but i thought i'd pass along the
recommendation in case you notice it on TV in your area.  It actually
has a song called "Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens".

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**    "I don't jog.  If I die I want to be sick."  --  Abe Lemons