[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic's Condon Mob set.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 28 22:18:02 PST 2007

I guess what disgusts me is that I'm too late to get the specifically Condon
Columbia set.  Anyone interested in providing me a specifically illicit dub
of same, is more than absolved!,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org