[Dixielandjazz] Back from Fresno.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 15:59:22 PST 2007

Hey Fr. Mike:

Just for the Record  Everyone on this list is a little bit Crazy or
they wouldn't be here :))

With the  possible exception of you and me, and now I ain't so sure
about YOU !!   :))

They might be delightful to look at and delicious to hold, but I'll
wait to pay and hear them when they start to get OLD.

Unless Brea got a whole new band of side women.  And Painted them up
pretty to hold all you old  ooooogeling and drooling, guys in the
audience:))

Portena Jazz Band they ain't,  nor even that youth band from down
under, ya'll were batting around last week, cartoons or not.

But chances are pretty good they would be considered Hot Stuff in
FRESNO.   I spent a week there one night :))

Cheers,

Tom