[Dixielandjazz] movie music

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Jan 28 08:10:14 PST 2007

Ha!  Talking about movie music reminded me that at my son's recent marriage
to the daughter of a rather important man in Barranquilla, Colombia, movie
music played an important part of the religious ceremony.

As the bride was escorted into the church by her father (who has watched
over his only daughter's romance to my son since she was 15.....a courtship
that lasted about 9 yrs....with a frown & parental eyes watching every
moment!), the music that was played was "The Godfather"!  All my son's
friends who were with our gang at the wedding broke into laughter.  The
father, with a Marlon Brando glare, was sneaking in his last little blow...
that he would still be watching this romance closely!         :>

Jim