[Dixielandjazz] Al Hirt Post on behalf of Marek Boym

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 09:10:19 PST 2007

Following is posted on behalf of Marek Boym. I noticed that when I tried to
highlight the original sent to me, and paste it into a new message to the
DJML, I could not do so. In order to be able to pass it on, I had to forward
his original message to my email address, and then after receiving the
forward, was able to cut and paste it to a new message to the DJML. Seems to
confirm my suspicions that his provider sends his messages as an attachment,
or something other than plain text which is why DJML doesn't print them.

He is investigating a new service provider. BTW, that forwarding trick is a
good way the paste information into a plain text format, when you can't do
so with the original.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone