[Dixielandjazz] The Business Side To The Music Business (Unions)

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Jan 25 13:36:41 PST 2007

Thanks for your comments Larry. Most helpful

So the union books their friends first and foremost? I thought
the union was supposed to be for all union musicians? What if
you're a starving musician but you don't happen to be in the
"inner circle"?

Mike

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis wrote:
Some places and corporations will only book through an agency.
My Local