[Dixielandjazz] Stan Hester.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 25 00:27:34 PST 2007

Just received word from Stephen Hester, Stan's son, that Stan continues to
transfer his research material over to him, in preparation for the day that
he's no longer with us.  I know many of us have Broadway-Intermission
records in our collections, and, thereby, have a bit of Stan with us for all
time.  I, personally, am not looking forward to the day I hear that Stan has
moved to the record collector's kiosk in the sky, but come it must, as it
must to us all.  Say a prayer, or think a good thought, about aul' Stan
today.  He's one of the last of the Real Ones.  I'm personally happy to know
that nearly all of my Broadway-Intermission LPs came from him directly.

Back to the show,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org