[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 49, Issue 66

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 20:59:13 PST 2007

Hi bdendle:

Welcome out of lurkdom, sorry it took that to get you out to contribute
to the lists, we are really quite a civilized bunch most of the time,
:))

Of course we have heard of those players and many other fine ones as
well, it is just fun to pick on the Banjo's just like others pick on
the Trombone players who are silly enough to own a pager :))   And
Drummers  who of course are not real musicians, who drool out of both
sides of their mouth when the stage is level., and clarinet players who
leave their instrument on the dashboard of their cars so they can park
in the handicapped zones.

Humor is good for all of us and usually cures what ails us. :))

I love Banjos,  as a matter of fact I have two of them Mounted on
either side of my fireplace and a shotgun in the middle that I used to
capture them  :))

One is a dart board and the other has a picture of my mother in Law
painted on the head I beat it regularly just to upset my wife. :))
But what really gets her goat is that I threaten to take her mother's
picture off and put hers on it. :))

Now go ahead and laugh John Farrell, I know you are giggling about that
line :))

Cheers, mate, and keep on pickin' and a grinnin'

Tom Wiggins