[Dixielandjazz] problems

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 18:16:37 PST 2007

well guys these have all come in and I still have not seen the original
post By Jim about the BottLE of red WINE OR Polishing his WIFE,

HEY I DIDN'T KNOW JIM AQND I HAD SOMETHING BESIDES MUSIC IN COMMON,  I
Also have a POLISH wife, well half anyway the other half is Danish I
don't know which language to yell at her in, I get into enough trouble
just using English.

I am however beginning to Polish off a nice bottle of California
Cabernet. cheers,

Cheers,

Tom  Hic! Wiggins