[Dixielandjazz] problems

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 21 13:42:51 PST 2007

> ....... I have been noticing lately that emails on DJML seem to be coming in
at irregular intervals.  I post a message, but may not see my message for
hours.......<

Dear Jim,
I too have noticed this of late.
I replied to a DJML query the other day, which did not appear for several
hours and upset the continuity of that particular 'hot' thread.
Several minutes after I posted a reply to a different DJML subject and it
when straight through.
I often wonder where those 'lost' emails go.
I, like you, have also noticed replies to DJML emails coming through ahead
of the original.
When these lost posts do appear, they show the original 'sent time', so
there is no evidence that there has been a delay.
Kind regards,
Bill.