[Dixielandjazz] problems

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Jan 21 12:54:41 PST 2007

Aside from Marek's problem, I have been noticing lately that emails on DJML
seem to be coming in at irregular intervals.  I post a message, but may not
see my message for hours.  That would explain why some folks are still
suggesting help to Marek, when it would seem that Andy Ling has already
pinned the problem down to the fact that Marek's mailer only sends messages
in HTML.
It's like these folks haven't seen Andy's messages.

We seem to be seeing a delay on DMJL that wasn't present in the past.  In
fact, I keep reading messages refering to subjects I haven't seen before.

Am I the only one that is suddenly (last few days) receiving mail "out of
order" or not at all?  It could only be, of course, that bottle of fine
Rioja wine I just polished off with the wife!     :>

Jim