[Dixielandjazz] Marek's problems

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Jan 21 07:55:29 PST 2007

Andy Ling wrote:
>The short of it is that the message he (Marek) sent me is not plain text.

I wrote to Marek to tell him about using Cc for the DJML address, and to let
him know there is an attachment in his messages to DJML.  The attachment is
called:  ATT00152.txt
This is something called NOTEPAD, and contains the following text........

....which is the footnote from DJML.  Very curious, to say the least.

In Marek's message back to me, his text was there and it was of the "plain"
variety. The attachment was not on his email.

One should rembember that we all have read messages from Marek on DJML
before his textless messages started coming through.  He has obviously done
something nasty on his mailer page, but isn't aware of it.

I've written this as a fact sheet on the history of his problem, and what I
have observed.  I am not the one to offer the solution, but hope someone
else may be able to.

Jim