[Dixielandjazz] Can you help a newbie?

Steve Marquis Steve at BlueBell.uk.eu.org
Sun Jan 21 04:14:40 PST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm new to this list and some of the topics associated with it and I'm
finding it difficult to decipher some of your mnemonics / , for example,
IAJE, TJEN, OKOM, etc.

Is there a FAQ that describes these terms or perhaps someone can help
elucidate as I would really like to understand you all a little better.

Its years since I did a little Jazz singing and I would like to get back to
it and your fascinating discussions would be even more so if I had this
help.

Many thanks
Steve