[Dixielandjazz] Test

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Sat Jan 20 17:57:29 PST 2007

>There is no need to have two addressees. If you reply to a post on
>DJML,
>for instance from me, do not add DjML to the to: box. Delete my
>address &
>then add DJML, as I have done on this post. Otherwise I get two
>copies of
>the same message, one from DjML & One privately.  This is a pain.
>
>Just address the message to DJML, I will read it. The same goes for
>anyone
>else on DJML.

The only trouble is Marek still hasn't succeeded in getting
any text to appear on DJML.

Are we still no nearer sorting out his problem. It shouldn't be
that difficult. There are a few simple rules. First you must be
posting using the email address which is registered with DJML and
second, you must post using plain text only. That means no HTML
or RTF or "Rich Text" or any other fancy way of sending stuff.

Are there no logs the list maintainers could rummage through
to give a hint as to what is going wrong.

Andy Ling