[Dixielandjazz] FW:Jazz history in Queens, New York

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 16:35:54 PST 2007

Thanks for sharing this article, Bill. There should be, and, perhaps, there
are other articles featuring other cities which will highlight the history
of the jazz people who have helped and continue to put jazz on the map.
Next, step is to provide these articles and the music created by a city's
jazz musicians to the schools. Make it a kind of continuing education
program covering many grades. Maybe, just, maybe a couple of kids may catch
the jazz bug.

Stan
Stan Brager