[Dixielandjazz] Lookie here! lookie here ! A Washboard GIG what the Hell ??

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 10:55:01 PST 2007

Somebody wants A Washboard Player   whoooeeee  who has a Pager ??

Hurry Gunter, these Craigslist ads are only good for 7 days and then
they disappear.   Here is a shot for FAME AND MIS FORTUNE IN THE BIG
CITY.  GIVE 'EM HELL KID,   I 'LL SUB FOR YOU IF YOUR DOUBLE BOOKED
WITH BOONDOCKERS OR CELLBLOCK 7

CHEERS,

TOM RICKITY RACK WIGGINS

     washboard.. boom    SAN FRANCISCO, CA.    OF ALL PLACES :))

    EMAIL YOUR  Reply to:          comm-265522280 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2007-01-20, 2:04AM PST

   looking for a washboard player that can play little
percussiondrumwhistle.
  we are guitardobro harmonica.early blues.
  thank you.

Dome.