[Dixielandjazz] bulk LP cardboard box questions

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 19 21:32:33 PST 2007

 As an added comment.
  I have moved most of my LP collection in Plastic Milk Carton containers, with the albums standing upright. Is this the best way to store them,  vertical ??

  Can't recall howw any albums fit in the container but they do weigh a little bit.

  Slainte

  Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge

  Ed Coltrin
"Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com> wrote:
  David,

Those boxes you see LPs shipped in from the factory (pressing plant),
usually hold 25 LPs. I would get or borrow a dollies & use the 12X12 boxes.
They sell them at places that sell cardboard boxes.

--Bob