[Dixielandjazz] Phil Zito

BOYER DONALD dnboy152 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 19 16:25:00 PST 2007

Hi Rick - I am not a professional musician, I play drums just for my own amusment.  I have been a life long fan of our music.  We rent a condo on St. Pete Beach and attend several Suncoast concerts in Feb. and March during our stay in the sunny south.  We attend several Festivals thru the year, The BIX, Elkhart, Ravinia in Chicago, etc.

  Perhaps we will run into each other at a concert in the next couple of months!

  Don Boyer, South Bend, IN

Rick Knittel <knittelsportland at juno.com> wrote:
  Hello Don;

I also spend winters in Florida in Sarasota. What instrument do you play,
where is your Florida abode and do you get gigs in Florida?

Rick Knittel - JAZZBONE - The Maine Street Paraders
E-mail; Knittelsportland at juno.com; Winter (mid Jan to mid April) Office;
7657 Bergamo Ave; Sarasota, FL 34238-4765; Phone/Fax; (941)-924-5186