[Dixielandjazz] Help this guy!

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 13:47:39 PST 2007

Hi Jim I am no techie, but I just spotted something that may be the
problem,

It appears form some previous emails back and forth between MAREK AND
MYSELF off list that he has changed his email address, it may well be
that the DJML system does not recognize his new email address and is
automatically dumping and not letting him post.

Maybe Just maybe,  Maybe Herr RINGWALD OR Dave can check into this.

Cheers,

Tom