[Dixielandjazz] Feb. 10 youth trad event

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Fri Jan 19 06:57:12 PST 2007

Bob Ringwald wrote:

Our Youth Trad Jazz Festival was so successful last year that we are having
the 2nd one again this year, Feb 10, 2007.

If anyone would like to help out by purchasing tickets, please do.  We lost
the Sees Candy sponsorship that we had last year so we could really use the
financial help.<

Sorry I can't be there -- it's on my birthday, too. But Jean is baking me a cake, plying me with very good single malt, allowing me to light up my pipe in the house, evil English blend tobacco and all, and then...sorry, I can't remember the rest. I woke up and fell off the couch. But have a good event and I will be with you in spirit

Don Ingle