[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Jan 18 11:10:55 PST 2007

I have received complaints regarding the current Cartoon Music thread.

Let me say as DJML Moderator, often there are threads that I am not
interested in that seem to go on & on.

Just because you may not be interested in a thread, does not mean that other
members are not interested.

As long as a thread pertains to Jazz and as long as it is civil, there is no
reason why it should not be posted on DJML.

If you are not interested in a particular thread, it is simple to hit your
delete key.

The List is not censored.  People may post what they wish, as long as it is
polite and pertains loosely to Jazz.

Regards,

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
DJML Moderator
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

In a perfect world, O.J. Simpson would have married Lorena Bobbitt.