[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen Songs

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 21:02:17 PST 2007

on 1/17/07 11:35 PM, Bill Haesler at bhaesler at bigpond.net.au wrote:

>> Oops sorry.......<
>
> Dear Steve,
> No apology necessary.
> Like me, I am sure some other DJMLers would be interested in that list.
> Now all we need is know now who played which songs/tunes.
> Regards,
> Bill.

Dear Bill:

Some were listed, but not all. I guess we'll have to see all those movies
(not me cause I am not a movie fan of his except for Sweet & Lowdown) and/or
do a little research. But isn't that a fantastic list? I had filed it away
after the Woody bashing on the list a few weeks ago and just found it while
cleaning out my "drafts" folder.

I don't think that is a complete list either. Just what I compiled during a
quickie search on google.

BTW, I finally came clean on Cartoon Music.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone