[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen Music

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 20:15:57 PST 2007

1.    As Time Goes By {Play It Again Sam} - Arthur Wilson
2.    Keepin' Out of Mischief Now {Interiors} - Tommy Dorsey
3.    Stardust {Stardust Memories} - Louis Armstrong
4.    If Dreams Come True {Stardust Memories} - Bob Chester & His Orchestra
5.    I'll See You in My Dreams {Stardust Memories} - Django Reinhardt
6.    You Made Me Love You {Hannah and Her Sisters} - Harry James
7.    I've Heard That Song Before {Hannah and Her Sisters} - Harry James
8.    Flight of the Bumblebee {Radio Days} - Harry James & His Orchestra
9.    September Song {Radio Days} - Harry James & His Orchestra
10.   Body and Soul {Radio Days} - Goodman Group
11.   In the Mood {Radio Days} - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra
12.   Begin the Beguine - Artie Shaw
13.   Opus One {Radio Days} - Tommy Dorsey
14.   If You Are But a Dream {Radio Days} - Frank Sinatra
15.   Goodbye {Radio Days} - Benny Goodman
16.   I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You {Radio Days} - Tommy Dorsey
17.   American Patrol {Radio Days} - Glenn Miller
18.   Take the 'A' Train {Radio Days} - Duke Ellington
19.   South American Way {Radio Days} - Carmen Miranda
20.   I'm in the Mood for Love {Manhattan Murder Mystery} - Erroll Garner
21.   Big Noise from Winnetka {Manhattan Murder Mystery} - Bobcats
22.   Toot, Toot, Tootsie, Goodbye {Bullets Over Broadway} - Al Jolson
23.   Singin' the Blues {Bullets Over Broadway} - Bix Beiderbecke
24.   Did I Remember (To Tell You I Adore You) {Celebrity} - Bunny Berigan
25.   Cocktails for Two {Celebrity} - Carmen Cavallaro
26.   Rhapsody in Blue  {Manhattan} [*] - The NBC Symphony Orchestra

Also From his 1980 film Stardust Memories.

1.    Tickle-Toe
2.    Palesteena
3.    Tropical Mood Meringue
4.    Moonlight Serenade
5.    Three Little Words
6.    Fantasy

More songs from Woody Allen's movies up to The Curse of the Jade Scorpion.

1.    Frenesi {Radio Days} - A. Dominguez
2.    Moonglow {Moonglow}
3.    Alabama Song {Shadows and Fog}
4.    Sing Sing Sing {Manhattan Murder Mystery}
5.    That Jungle Jamboree {Bullets Over Broadway}
6.    At the Jazz Band Ball {Bullets Over Broadway} - Bix  & His Gang
7.    Whispering {Mighty Aphrodite} - Goodman Group
8.    Penthouse Serenade {Mighty Aphrodite} - Erroll Garner Trio
9.    Out of Nowhere {Deconstructing Harry}
10.   She's Funny That Way {Deconstructing Harry} - Erroll Garner Trio
11.   Truckin' {Celebrity} - Mills Blue Rhythm Band
12.   Caravan {Sweet and Lowdown} - Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra
13.   Sophisticated Lady {The Curse of the Jade Scorpion } - Duke Ellington
14.   Sunrise Serenade {The Curse of the Jade Scorpion}

Plus some miscellaneous: (Not checked for dupes.)

Limehouse Blues (From Alice)
Moonlight Becomes You (From Alice)
Alice Blue Gown (From Alice)
Darn That Dream (From Alice)
Will You Still Be Mine? (From Alice)
Make Believe (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Lazy River (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Poor Butterfly (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Let's Misbehave (From Bullets Over Broadway)
You Took Advantage of Me (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Who (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Thou Swell (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Nagasaki (From Bullets Over Broadway)
Tangerine (From Celebrity)
I Got Rhythm (From Celebrity)
Lullaby of Birdland (From Celebrity)
Rosalie (From Crimes and Misdemeanors)
Taking a Chance on Love (From Crimes and Misdemeanors)
I Know That You Know (From Crimes and Misdemeanors)
Dancing on the Ceiling (From Crimes and Misdemeanors)
Sweet Georgia Brown (From Crimes and Misdemeanors)
All I Do Is Dream of You (From Crimes and Misdemeanors)
Twisted (From Deconstructing Harry)
All the Things You Are (From Deconstructing Harry)
The Way You Look Tonight (From Deconstructing Harry)
Christopher Columbus (From Deconstructing Harry)
Dream a Little Dream of Me
I've Found a New Baby (From Mighty Aphrodite)
Manhattan (From Mighty Aphrodite)
When Your Lover Has Gone (From Mighty Aphrodite)
Walkin' My Baby Back Home (From Mighty Aphrodite)
You Do Something to Me (From Mighty Aphrodite)
I Hadn't Anyone 'Till You (From Mighty Aphrodite)
When You're Smiling (From Mighty Aphrodite)
Cheek to Cheek (From the Purple Rose of Cairo)
Alabamy Bound (From the Purple Rose of Cairo)
When Day Is Done (From Sweet and Lowdown)
Clarinet Marmalade (From Sweet and Lowdown)
It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
Avalon (From Sweet and Lowdown)
After You've Gone (From Sweet and Lowdown)
There'll Be Some Changes Made (From Sweet and Lowdown)