[Dixielandjazz] Another YouTube video!

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Jan 17 12:28:05 PST 2007

I really enjoyed this one.
Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX

________________________________

	I want to share the following video with you:

	 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RioN2pUVzNY>

	Video Description

	Nina Simone was a singer, songwriter and pianist. She generally is
classified as a jazz musician, although she disliked that categorisation
herself; and her work also has been described as covering the blues, rhythm
and blues and soul. Her vocal style is characterized by passion,
breathiness, and tremolo. This is a fantastic stop-motion animated
performance of My Baby Just Cares For Me from Aardman studios.

	Personal Message

	This is a claymation video backgrounded by Nina Simone's "My Baby
Just Cares For Me" from her 1958 Debut album Little Girl Blue.

	Using YouTube

	YouTube Help
	Check the Help Center <http://www.youtube.com/t/help_center>  for
answers to common questions.

	Your Account Settings
	To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the
'My Account' section <http://www.youtube.com/my_account> .

	Email Notifications
	To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the
Email Options <http://www.youtube.com/t/help_center>  section of your
Profile.

	Copyright C 2006 YouTube, Inc.