[Dixielandjazz] "cartoon" music

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 22:10:24 PST 2007

And folks:  Old Tommy did not mean it in a derogatory manner either,
  It is a matter of choice for many of those outside the fast lane of
the USA to
hold onto the traditional USA cultural contributions for a much longer
period of
 enjoyment time than we do here at home.

That slower pace also leads them to often believe that they are also
Better Lovers :)) ha ha

Musical content:  comically "I want a Lover with a SLOW hand "

Cheers,

Old "Slow Hand" Tommy   damn is the tempo draggin' agin'?