[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Movies

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 13:56:39 PST 2007

Kash,

also remember "Floating Down the Old Green River" was in "Wabash Avenue".

Irving Berlin, Cole Porter, Gus Kahn (including the alternate lyrics to "It
had to be you" as sung by Danny Thomas) (and Makin' Whoopee was in several
movies including "Johnny Dangerously" more recently)

Over the Rainbow
anything from Whiteman "King of Jazz", Pete Kelly'[s Blues, Young Man with a
Horn...

Anything Goes, Cabaret,  Jolson tunes,

my brain hurts right now, I'll add more later.

steve