[Dixielandjazz] Mouthpiece for tiny trombone

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 09:42:07 PST 2007

You're very welcome...I just wish I had found the time to learn to play it
like a good friend of mine can...Noel Weidkamp...he's GREAT!
He plays with the Devil Mountain Jazz Band...at least, that's ONE of the
groups he plays with! See below...
NOEL WEIDKAMP - Cornet.
Joining DMJB in 2000, Noel has been playing cornet since since he was 9
years old, inspired by his bandleader father. He played in his brother's
dance band at the age of 12 and has been playing popular music ever since. A
'recovering' member of the Stanford Marching Band, he has played with big
bands and small combos while pursuing a career as a real estate developer.
He has retired from this endeavor and is now a full time musician, working
with such area bands as, Phil Howe's 'Jazz D'Elegance', the Bay Area
Repertory Big Band, and the swing group, '400 years of Swing', as well as
primary lead horn with DMJB.

Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Drive,