[Dixielandjazz] A few "notes" on whistling...Maybe Roger Miller?

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 07:57:29 PST 2007

Roger Miller sang/wrote lines like that all the time. He was great.

My personal fav is a ditty that goes

My trousers are held up by a piece of twine
(not real polite snip)
So say you're mine, and pull that twine.

There's more, but you get the idea.

Just in passing, Yes I/we listen to that kind of music all the time (too.)
My best wife is the National President of the Ph.D.'s for Ray Stevens Fan
Club!

Mart

Martin D. McKay (Designated Listener)