[Dixielandjazz] Drum Solos

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 19:25:34 PST 2007

Hi Bill:

here is a link to the Ventures website:   Still going strong and making
about $30.000. a concert in Asia so I hear.

http://www.theventures.com/

Wipe Out by The Surfaris Songfacts
Wipe Out by The Surfaris song meaning, lyrics and chart position.
www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1203

More than you ever wanted to know about both probably.   It and they
were the rage in my teen years about circa 1958- 1964

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins