[Dixielandjazz] A few "notes" on whistling

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 19:07:22 PST 2007

OK Guys:   I am stumped on this one,  perhaps I am thinking of another
ROGER ????

HAD A VERY BIG DEEP MELODIC voice  and did a lot of spoken word type
readings or story tellings over smooth music as I recall :))

I hate it when these senior musical moments happen,  I will be awake
all night now trying to place his face and voice and the song that
brought him to mind that he whistled in as I remember even if
erroneously. :))

HELP!

Tom